Tuesday, January 6, 2015

UNIF²



UNIF LEATHER ZIP MOTO PANTS (old- similar here) unif
GREEN MOTO STYLE JACKET yard sale 
SHORE THING CROP TOP forever 21
TRIBAL-INSPIRED PENDANT NECKLACE SET (sold out) forever 21

These are the absolute dream leather pants right here. They are so comfy and fit true to size! I wear a size 24 and couldn't be happier. A bunch of this outfit is old news: either sold out or just plain old. I recycle my clothing. I love every piece I have and just because I own it for a few years does not mean I need to throw it out. I mean, I have been dating my boyfriend for three years, should I just toss him out? ;)

By the way, get on over to Forever 21! I do not buy anything from them because even though their prices are right, the quality is just as low. However, if you think you can keep a necklace or bracelet pretty safe go take a peek at their jewelry! They have some pretty cool things for really cheap. I bought a few and I am very satisfied.
photo credit to my sister's boyfriend Adam Rozko

2 comments:

  1. I really like the tribal necklace and your hair alot, and your outfit is neat.

    ♡ PrestineiAm Blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Prestine F.

    Thanks! It also came with another piece but when I took these photos it fell under my shirt sadly. But again, thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete