Friday, January 9, 2015

January Wishlist 2015

Starting off the year I am adding home-ware to my wishlist posts. I really hope to get a few bohemian type pillows and rugs for my apartment. There are so many online, but Urban is the first I looked at (being mainstream and all ;) ) I am also craving some cartoonish type of accessories. New cases for the iPhone 6 and 6+ are finally coming out, and I am a huge fan of silicon. So when I saw the " Boys Tears" silicon case I was ecstatic. To add to my new sense of humor, I am not a colorful person, but I am wanting a pair of booties in a solid color; to wear with black jeans and a roughed up tee. Other wishes include striped (I have been eying that damn Bobbie Sweater for forever now), faux septum (nothing new here) and Tribal necklaces. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment