Monday, January 12, 2015

Every gal should have an oversized plaid top.



FRENCH FRY BAG shopjeen
GREEN PLAID BUTTON UP SHIRT (similar here) thrift
EAGLE MIDI RING (buy the gold one here) H&M
BLACK JEANS urban outfitters
SCARF thrift

My Black Friday package from TWO MONTHS ago finally arrived. I have been writing them back-and-back, not back-and-forth, due to the fact that they kept not returning my emails. I would write them for my tracking code email (which should have come a few days after my purchase) and they would say "opps we are out of ___. Do you want a refund or store credit? We will send you a tracking email soon." 

I let them know I do NOT want store credit but please a refund. Then asked when I would receive the tracking email. I would wait a week with no more response and have to write them AGAIN and ending up with new people. "opps we are out of ___, ___, and ____. Would you want store credit or a refund. We will send your email soon." More and more items starting going out of stock with the time going by. I already said I only want refunds. This happened 5 times...

I will show you what else I got, but honestly I will never shop from them again. It was the MOST frustrating conversation I have ever had. I talked to someone new every time because they would never respond. UGG. Such a waste of some pretty cool things.

Hope all is well. I will write you kitties later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment