Friday, January 16, 2015

41 photos of Kate Moss!









































She is known as fashion's silent supermodel. She is considered a worst role model to young girls but has captivated the lens for 25 years and counting! I do not remember the first time I saw and fell in love with Kate. I loved her cheek bones and followed her since. She may not be the most perfect person ever, but who the fuck is? She climbed her way to the top and she has stayed there. I have been calling her my "celebrity mama" since forever. I believe my love for fashion, photography, and of course leather all started from her. She is my absolute favorite model of all time. Happy Birthday beautiful!

"Never complain. Never explain." Kate Moss


1 comment:

  1. Stunning!
    Have an amazing weekend!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete