I started off the year realizing I really dropped the ball on Clothe the Tiger blog. I was very popular on lookbook.nu from 2009-2011. Once the site started to die down and I lost motivation my stats dropped and I lost all following.
2014 was a year of growing. I had my personal business, I moved away from my loved ones all the way to Los Angeles starting fresh, and I realized what is most important in life: food and fashion. Just kidding! My little niece turned 2 this year and she has really opened my eyes to see how much my family means to me and the responsibility I now have toward her future. Today I am proud of who I have become and who I can call family and friends.
2015, I hope to make you my b*tch and get back into this blog. I do not want to let myself down. Yes, myself. The only way to succeed in this career is to make sure I love myself first!
I will make this blog a success. Wish me luck!
your 5 favorite posts
ALEXANDER WANG x H&M BUSTIER
OUTSIDE LANDS 2014 STREETSTYLE
BLUE JEANS, WHITE SHIRT
- This year around 44,000 people visited my blog!
- My main traffic sources are from BlogLovin' and google searches.
- My overall "following" are mainly located in the US and Czech Republic.
- I changed my hair 4 different times! (5 if you count my wig)
- My most popular 'label' is my Portrait label!
- 2014 is the first year in 5 years I stopped only wearing heeled shoes.
- I got 5 out of my 7 tattoos in 2014
- I made the biggest decisions of my life this year and finally learned to grow up and became a new woman.
Most Viewed Outfits per month
This year has been mainly about my family. Even though I moved away from them, they still were there for me every step of the way helping me and always encouraging me to do my best. Below is a video my family made for our Aunt Renee. I am proud of my family.