Tuesday, December 9, 2014

black friday haul: ebay

WINGED BLACK TANK local store
WATERCOLOR SHORTS f21
OVER THE KNEE BOOT gojane
 
I was originally going to buy this Pokemon snapback on shopjeen.com.  However, when I went to confirm my order it sold out! Within SECONDS of their black friday sale. Everything was marked up to 90% off and the site shut down for three hours and at 6 o'clock everyone (who luckily saved their cart from before) rushed to confirm their order. 

I got 90% of what I wanted on their site, minus the charzard hat. But I could not let it go. Charzard is one of my favorite pokemons! I then took it to ebay and to my surprise there he was. Cheaper than shopjeens original price, but more expensive than their sale price -_-

I have still not recieved my shopjeen order. It mentioned it would be held off a bit (I think due to holidays and mass orders). I can't wait to show you what else I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment