Friday, December 12, 2014

ALEXANDER WANG x H&M BUSTIER




ALEXANDER WANG x H&M BUSTIER h&m
STUDDED LEATHER RIDER MOTO JACKET unif
I am sick to death of using my tripod. The boring white background has got to go! I especially do not want to bore you all. So, I made my roommate go out and take photos of me on the street this morning.

Oh what? No noise to edit out? It is focused on my face? So much better quality.

I also didn't want to degrade this lovely Alexander Wang x h&m Bustier by wearing it inside. It is so perfect! I bid on ebay for the size small and it fits me perfectly. I am a little scared of the fabric, because I can tell after I wear it it stretches a bit on the boobie region. I don't want it to get stuck like that! But I think if I ordered a medium it would not have fit the same. I am very happy with this purchase and will charish it!

And if you are curious about the high waist brief bottoms I bought from American Apparel, I am wearing a size small and they fit my bod perfect as well! 

Do you own any Alexander Wang pieces? I would love to see!

photo cred to Cassara (my roomie)

1 comment: