Thursday, August 28, 2014

PLAID PANT


I wore heels since 9th grade everyday I could. Working my way up from 1ich. That was 8 years ago? If my math is correct... Anyways, my heels make my boyfriend uncomfortable. He is not short, but not tall (aka average!). I do not mind it. When I wear heels I am even still a few inches shorter than him. He wants me to be short. I have bot been wearing heels in front of him, and not going to lie, I do not go out much without him. So I have packed away my 6inchers in the closet to collect dust.

I spend way to much money on my things to care if my boyfriend is happy (over me haha). They are making a comback!

UNIF DAS BOOT unif
PLAID PANT cheap ghetto store somewhere ;)
Kimchi Blue Esperanza Embroidered Halter Top **CAT HAIR NOT INCLUDED urban outfitters
SHOE HARNESS WORN AS A CHOKER yard sale

No comments:

Post a Comment