Monday, July 25, 2011

Thrifed Treasures

     Went to San Diego the other day and finally went into that thrift store, Flashback, where the leather shorts were lining the walls...they were all gone. Just my luck, but I should have foreseen this. Anyways, I got a great amount of new treasures: sheer top/dress, Star Wars tee (my sister secretly bought for me), a nirvana thermal, a warm grey pea-coat, new round sunnies, sheer under shirt grey tank, a cat-floral vest, american apparel onsie, a sheer vintage onesie, and a garter belt.
     I found super cute suede pink high waist shorts and a suede brown snake print high waist short, but of course they did not fit me. After spending all my money, we ate at a Greek restaurant on the street. I had never had Greek food, and yet I ate there I still have not. I ordered a cheeseburger, and it was a damn good one. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment