Saturday, July 2, 2011

San Diego Trip (old news)

brown suede jacket-Forever21 // grey sweater-H&M // wedges-Forever21 // faux fox tail-store on Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco

This was right after I found out the guy I was seeing was still dating his ex. I don't know how to say it, but in a way that realization changed me for the better, and I grew from it.
This weekend in San Diego I spent with my friends and sister Jessica, Jesus, Jenni, and Jacob. I love this quadrupole like no one could imagine. We went to some really cute thrift stores while my sister worked, but sadly I did not have my job at this time. So I could not spend any money! Because all I had left was a twenty haha. There was one store in particular that had the cutest leather shorts, and not just a few pairs, but a whole line of them! I plan on going back soon for a thrifting adventure with my other friends.
photos by Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment