Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So the boy I have half-on-half-off been seeing got back from Coachella this week. Who all went? Oh wait, everybody but me! He asked how my weekend was after telling me about his... what response can I say that is remotely interesting after hearing about his? I got this pleather hat at a vintage store as I awaited my sister to get out of court. The creepy gal in the second photo is my sister ha. That's about it. But I did find that vintage store, which was packed full of goodies! Had I not had a ticket to pay for I would have splurged on so many unique pieces. But I did nothing! I don't want him to know I lazed around shopping. I have never been to this festival, but have only heard and seen positivity from it. Next year I plan to go. I am so envious to see these Coachella 2012 streetstyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment