Friday, April 20, 2012

First time for everything.


I am not someone to wear dresses or skirts. I would REALLY have to be in the mood in order to slip one of those babays on. Today the mood had arisen! 

I wore this long skirt I got from a yard sale for free! I have been saving it due to the fact I feel so uncomfortable in those types of clothes as I said above. This skirt is so comfortable, the material is soft and has a lot of spandex. I have never worn an outfit as such, so putting this together was a bit different. But I want to broaden my fashion limits, so I gave it a try. I got many stares (as usual) and a few people told me I looked cute. One woman did walk past saying I was wearing too much black (as if that were ever possible). But I got a good vibe from it all. I am only 5'2" so this skirt would probably look best on some 6 foot amazon woman. But, I was born that way, and gotta work with what I got!
The Clash tank-DIY | skirt-yard sale | ASOS bracelet | bucket bag-thrift 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! I like it!

    visit my blog too if you want! on www.aboutblackponies.com

    ReplyDelete