Thursday, October 23, 2014

Trending: OVER THE KNEE BOOT

Photo cred: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //

Over the knee boots are making a come-back. It is no surprise, it has been rising for some time now. This is my absolute favorite fall trend. I own a few boots myself and have been waiting for cooler weather to get back in those babies. My favorite outfit is Victoria Tornegren's classic white tee and blue shorts. Her boots are more slouchy, compared to the others, but they'd be over-the-knee if they were pulled up (or I just wanted to include her ;3 ). But with my choice of bloggers to example, it looks like whites/grays are the favorite to pair with this look. Maybe to put all the attention on the boot? Still, I love it.

Buy a pair yourself! Here are some of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment