Friday, August 5, 2011

Dealer Estate Sale


     Since my mom is a dealer, she was invited to an exclusive estate sale at a house about a minute from our own. It was full of antique hats, languirea, clothes, and shoes. I made out with valuables that fit me perfectly. The scarf was from my mom, however. It is real rabbit fur...so I am not sure if I am going to keep it. I would never buy 'new' furs, but ones that come from vintage stores I make an acception.  They are so old and already made YEARS ago when it was accepted. I don't know, not a lot of people agree with my views, but whatever. At least I am not out buying new ones promoting the buisnesses now-a-days.
Shoes- Ansonia (made in Brazil) for 8 bucks.
Bralettes for 4 bucks each
Sheer nightie was 20, but it fits me perfectly so it is worth it.
Sheer sequin top- 20
Van Halen unopened-packaging- 2 bucks
Long faux coat- 9
fur scarf- free

No comments:

Post a Comment