Tuesday, January 24, 2017

DARK ROSE








BLACK HAT windsor 
PINK EMBROIDERED ROSE CROP windsor 
VINTAGE BLUE SUSPENDER PANT thrift
LEATHER ROSE BACKPACK thrift


Life is confusing.
Life is a bitch slap to the face when you least expect it. 

Last year, the start of 2016 I had lost a best friend. Gained a lover. Fell into a sickly trance. 

I started this year, 2017: dejavu. Lost a best friend. Gained a new lover. 

Before New Year's Eve night I felt lonely and trapped. Blind to what could possibly come due to pure ignorance. An unexpected New Years kiss sent my heart racing. 

I'm starting off this year clean. Didn't expect what it has thus far given me. A refreshing new attitude on life. A sweet and finally selfless relationship I've craved and craved. 

This stubborn bull of mine. 


Thank you aunt Renee for taking these photos for me!













Photos by my Auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment