Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Best of 2016: Your Favorite Posts/Outfits + A Few Facts






I never like to admit when I am down, but fuck this year was a roller coaster. I do not think I have been challenged as much as I have this year. One thing is for fucks-sure, I am growing up.




MOST VIEWED OUTFITS PER MONTH

184,561
RANDOM FACTS
  • My main audience is located in the United States.
  • I've loved and lost, but never regret for there is always something to learn.
  • I had over 20,000 views this year.
  • Your overall favorite post from now since 2015: here.
  • I curbed my shopaholic tendencies, willingly and triumphantly. 
  • My favorite memory of 2016 is my travels in Hawaii.
  • My favorite article of clothing had to have been my suede gray thigh-high boots.
  • My style was a bit more "conservative" this year (more of an opinion really).
  • I am a mother of three now: husky, cat and fat cat.






WHAT I CHALLENGE MYSELF TO DO FOR 2017
  • Let your guard down.
  • Wear more color.
  • Embrace yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment