Thursday, September 24, 2015

ELEVATED










CLAW CHOKER f21
DEEP V PLAYSUIT local store
LACE EMBROIDERED BRA local store
BDG LEATHER SKIRT thrift
TIE UP SANDAL asos


I am back b*tches! I finally moved into my new home, all by myself, and have my own corner dedicated to where I will be shooting any indoor 'shoots' I have in the future. I am quite proud of this area and once everything else in my apartment is picture perfect, you will be seeing more.

This outfit is simple because it is all about the new bra I got. A knock-off look from one of my favorite brands For Love & Lemons. Not a fan of knock-offs? Well my bank account is and thanks me. I love it. Covers me in the right places and makes this simple outfit much more elevated.

Not much of shopping from me for the last few months, the current me thanks myself (and my Aunt's wise words and advice). I will be keeping it that way. However, I plan to find bargain peices or cheaper items that are worth that 10 dollars 50 cents.

1 comment:

  1. What a great look! Your legs look fantastic in that skirt + shoes combo~
    And I really love your new photo corner, can't wait to see the rest of the apartment :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete