Friday, May 8, 2015

May 1st Weekend













Just a few photos from a really good weekend.

I just want to remind everyone: enjoy the little things. This last weekend I hung out with my boyfriend in LA. He took photographs of me, which is very nerve wracking for me. I let him, knowing my blog deperately needed more postings. It ended up being fun. He kept me comfortable and all my worries were of the past. That is how it should be with him, duh.

The little play bickering we have back and forth is always so entertaining. I have become obsessed with pulling out my phone on snapchat when he least expects it to mess with him. He hates it, I love it. These little moments are what I adore. I don't need to be swooned all the time. People, not everything has to be extravagant. Once you learn to enjoy the small interactions with those you love, you will appreciate life so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment