Sunday, September 9, 2012

Melrose:::LA

Yesterday was Davis and my birthday! Me turning 20 and him 19. We are both born September 8, however, I am a year older. Spent the day in Melrose and partied all night... not. Christina and Michelle were exhausted so we decided to just go home after walking Melrose and shopping (I hate shopping). Very satisfied, I spent it with the best group of people. They probably find me annoying now. Laughing at everything they say and them not understanding my humor what-so-ever. But what's new? 

I will show the items I got soon, and maybe upload a post dedicated to my instagram birthday photos. I am the queen of instagram. AKA I have no life and post way too many photos!

Hope everyone else had a good 8th, and a good tonight :3

Anda Brea

No comments:

Post a Comment