Friday, November 25, 2011

Pasadena Black Friday

Davis is so mature.
 "CAR DOME!"
     Pasadena on Black Friday, was not as crazy as I expected. Although we did not get there until 12 o'clock. I have never gone shopping on a Black Friday, so I did not know what to expect. Davis dyed his hair blonde, inspired by Rhianna's We Found Love. I am jealous, I wish to go blonde so badly.
     I really need to hire a photographer (not being serious). I am just never in the photos..I am nonexistent. I am the only one with a nice camera in my group of friends so I am always in control of it. My fault, I just need to get more aggressive and not so awkward and ask them! None of us bought anything, well, Chris-tinka bought MAC lipstick. Many compliments and stares directed to Davis, as usual. He is one of the bravest people I know which makes me admire him so much more. Besides the fact that on the way home he unbuckled his seat belt and reared his a$$ against my front window and "twerked" it to Girl Talk All Day. WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment