Sunday, November 13, 2011

jobless = return of social life

crop sweater-khols | hat-UO | snake bracelet-thrifted | ring-F21

     Mm-mm-mmh! Chipotle is quite delicious. Since I was fired (due to unjustified reasons) I have not been spending my savings on anything. But I can not resist Chipotle. Tonight's burrito was especially good cause it was more room temperature. I stack my burrito with rice, pinto beans, steak, sour cream, cheese, and mild&hot salsa. Everyone tells me how gross mine looks, but I guess that just means no one will ask for a bite. Davis and I later made a stop at Albert-sons, where I found Davis's check-out to be a bit humorous: candy and polish.
     Davis then showed me these two music videos. Rhianna's "We Found Love" and Iggy Azalea's "My World." Not much a fan of either, but both videos are excellently filmed. He is obsessed with Iggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment