Sunday, April 23, 2017

Searching for that Shade






LOB COLLECTION GREEN FRINGE BLOUSE yard sale
VINTAGE COACH BAG yard sale ($5)
EAGLE BOLO TIE thrift ($5)
BLACK LEVI JEANS thrift ($1)


 Coachella 2017 finally dies tonight. I have never been to Coachella and never wanted to. The only thing I find appealing about it is the fashion. Even then, these girls all wear the same thing then go back to dressing how they normally do the next Monday. Kind of silly to me...

Who says fringe can not be an all year thing? It is hot and I can not wear the layering I normally prefer. Thankfully fringe adds a spark of interest to any outfit. Plus twisting around on your heels never looked more delightful.

Speaking of fringe, I gave myself a new cut. Fringe bangs. I so far really enjoy them and think they are going to stick!

<3
ANDA BREA







4 comments: