Monday, February 13, 2017

Pardon my Obsession






JULIA BRANT MAGNOLIA JACKET marshalls
FAUX LEATHER CROSS-BODY BAG wet seal
JEFFREY CAMPBELL RUM MOTO BOOT nasty gal
CHOKER forever21 (sold out)
SHORTS local shop
BELT yard sale
SHIRT diy



 Pardon my obsession.. but I love my style.

My Clothing > People. Why?
My clothes do what I want. People bug the s*** out of me.
My clothes do not speak. People won't shut the f*** up.
My clothes do the speaking for me. People... bug the s*** out of me.


I have a long term relationship going with my clothes and it is going great! Let us just call them 'he.' He makes me feel great about myself. I can express who I am in front of him. He gives me space when we just do not click together. And he does not mind sharing me with others when we do not click. Aka I can change him and mix-and-match whenever I please.


I have a boyfriend. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I will be spending it with my lovely lad. He is surprising me with what we are doing.. That being said I asked what I can wear then and he just answered pants and normal shoes. To me heels are my norm, so bad choice of words for him.

I hope if you are not spending Valentine's Day with a significant other you spend it on yourself. Easier said than done. But remember that you are the only you in this world full of 1827498104701827048120847081204908274 people... that is amazing! Love yourself. For now enjoy you and Parks and Rec says "Treat Yo-self!"










No comments:

Post a Comment