Wednesday, July 6, 2016

GIVE ME METAL



 If you put anything silver, chunky, or heavy on any article of clothing I will 99.9% of the time love it. My Fourth of July outfit was just a quick throw-together. I am not a colorful person. Let alone I never mix red and blue. However, I really loved my outfit. The neck scarf combined with the feather choker was something new for me. The metal details made me feel badass. My shorts sagged a little form the weight of the beads but I love the slouch they gave me. 

I hope you all had a great 4th!



 SKIVVIES LOVE YOU KNOT BRA for love and lemons


DOUBLE BRAIDED LEATHER WRAP BELT thrift
EXPOSED LIP LINER  & SO CUTE GLOSS kylie cosmetics
BILLABONG BRAND BEADED SHORTS thrifted 
DEEP NECK LINE WHITE TEE thrift

WHITE LEATHER PURSE thrift







No comments:

Post a Comment