Thursday, June 18, 2015

June Wishlist 2015



 The last two months I have not been lusting after anything in particular. I am still digging the lace-up wedge trend that is going on now. I really like the thin striped tops as well. Anything with a deep v (daftbird tee and wrap tops) are my biggest obsession. The Daftbird tee looks so casual and cool. I really want one. However with its $79 price tag I am holding off. $80 for a tee-shirt is quite ridiculous no matter how stylish it is. Other than stripes I am also really into wrap details. It goes a bit hand in hand with my lace-up wedge obsession. I just like easy details. Lastly I found a new brand of body wraps, jewelry, etc. I want one of their body wraps. It is easy to turn any boring/simple outfit into something so edgy. I love that easy fix. 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/





No comments:

Post a Comment