Thursday, April 23, 2015

April Wishlist 2015




This month I have been really diggin' the "coachella" vibe fashions. I mean it is everywhere currently, how could you not? I love coin accessories, so why not try the coin wrap? It screams coachella to me and I am surprised more girls have not jumped on this. I love the wrap chokers getting popular right now. Really looking forward to making my own actually. Gladiator sandals are a big trend, like I said on a previous post. I want a black pair with platform but not too much heel. The pair I put in this month's wishlist are not the exact pair I wanted, but near enough to get the point. I am also really into co-ordinate sets. I love the match that really draws the eye from your head to your toe. They have a classic feel to them I really admire currently. Lastly I want more mock neck pieces in my closet. Again, they have a classy touch to them. But not just any mock neck, I want more unique pieces that cause a scene. Like the dress I picked for this month. I love the woven texture that would definitely have people stop and stare. 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/




No comments:

Post a Comment