Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Too awkward to be a Style Blogger.

white blazer-F21 | Tripp NYC leather pant | Sam Edelman booties | green jacket-my mama's |  green necklace-thrift | stripe sweater-H&M | gray basic tee-H&M | metal rings-H&M

     I feel really stupid when I ask someone to take a photo of me, so in return my photo comes out looking stupid. I was not born to be in the limelight, that's for sure. Next time I go to Disney, I either want to bring my own companion, or just not go. Going in an odd number sucks, especially with a couple... My pass expires January 9th though, so I need to get my use out of it! Also, I will never be ordering food at Disney again. My 5 dollar french fries was much more appatizing than the 20 dollar seafood crepe I got. I wish I had a time machine to go back and save my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment