Wednesday, July 19, 2017

SUNFLOWER DRESS, YELLOW HUT

$5 FLOWER DRESS thrift
SODA MULE thrift
PHOTOS CURTESY OF MY BOYFRIEND.




I highly recommend a camping cleanse. No wifi for 4 days was much easier than I think most people realize. Went camping with my boyfriend over this last weekend. My dog enjoyed the exercise, the water and attention. I did more than I probably led on.So many stars to fall asleep to. It was enchanting.
  
On our way; as we were 30 miles from Bishop, Ca I noticed this little, yellow dome in front of a trailer park. *cue Sponge-Bob Square-Pants theme song* My strange photo-obsession kept me thinking about it the rest of the weekend. On our way out we stopped for jerky (right up the street from the yellow hut) and luckily got to pull over for a couple snaps. 



I made a short 60sec video for my instagram (ANDABREA). Check it out.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment