Wednesday, September 14, 2016

SLOUCHY SHOULDER LIKE THE JENNERS







SATIN TANK wet seal
JEFFREY CAMPBELL RUM MOTO BOOT nasty gal
DEEP BLUE CARDIGAN thrift
UNKNOWN BRAND SKORT thrift
1.5 INCH GREY VELVET CHOKER etsy


Winter is coming, and I am ready. With summer dying down and cool weather to come suede boots, short skirts, and exposed arms are less likely to be making the outfit. I am loving the slouchy way Kylie Jenner wears her jackets and coats. So I decided to channel this detail into my outfit. More comfy than I expected and wore a small purse underneath it the other night to camoflaugh my purse without any awkward straps.

I can not wait for more cool weather to whip out all my new coats and thigh high boots. Till then, enjoy my pink thighs ;)

<3Anda Brea






















No comments:

Post a Comment